3:30 pm Update:

Ok folks, I just finished checking the field and it is still too wet to hit. The extra ponds have drained down but the casual water still remains. I’m going to recheck at 5:00 pm. If it’s not good enough to open by then, I’m going to call it a day and head home for some extra family time. Tomorrow should be no issue assuming the forecast remains and we don’t get a pop up shower. Hope to see everyone out tomorrow.

Fairways & Greens,
Chad Marti